Thursday, January 2, 2014

TTT #65 & 66: t(-_-t)



I almost quit doing the blog today.  I am not entirely certain why I decided to go on.  This blog is sort of my therapy in a way I think.

Here it is, either way.


TTT #65 & 66
Twitter For Spotify Playlist


No


Primadonna - Marina & The Diamonds

I don't really like primadonnas.  I do, however, like that the group Marina & The Diamonds is one girl named Marina Diamandis.  There is just something overly poetic about that.

Plus this song is damn catchy.



Damaged


24 Hours - Sky Ferreira

Aren't we all a little damaged?  In some way?  I think so.  What does this have to do with anything?

Good question.




New Favorite


Snow - Frida Sundemo

I never get tired of a chick with a pixie cut, or a boy cut, or whatever you call that up there.

Great song.  I wish I were surrounded by the snow.  Alone.  Truly.



Again, No


Journal Of Ardency - Class Actress

I had the hardest time figuring out if the name of the band was Journal of Ardency or Class Actress.  It can get quite annoying when bands name songs and themselves in such a way it can make telling them apart difficult.

I think I got it right.  I really can't be sure.



Why?


Ooh La La - Goldfrapp

Because.


Curls.



Ya know what?


Settle Down - Kimbra

I never get tired of a girl in a bob.  I think I am really attracted to hair.

You will know Kimbra as the other half of the Somebody I Used To Know craze.  She was the girl, if that wasn't already obvious.



Scratch That...Reverse it.


Boyfriend - Best Coast

Hey Erin, doesn't that guy kind of look like Jay?



I refuse


Get Better - Mates of State

I really don't have anything to say about this.  I just like this song.  Yeah.



HupHupHup


Sleep - I Will, I Swear

"Sleep is for the weak they said..."

I am starting to forget what sleep feels like.



Just Because


Walking In Memphis - Juri

I honestly thought this was a raspy voiced woman at first.  I think it is a great cover, except for when he says "Walking with my feet 10 feet off the Beale."  The lyric is "Walking with my feet 10 off Beale" for some reason that extra "the" just drives me crazy.  That and just a few lyrical inconsistencies.

Still a great cover though.



That's really all I have to say.  I can't honestly say that I will do one next week.  We'll see how I feel. 

4 comments:

  1. Don't quit, I am totally still listening! Every thursday, I am logging on. I can't seem to get this damn thing to take my comments. Is there a glitch? I don't consider myself a dumas when it comes to technology...but shite. Soon, I will live in another city and I will post with you again, to keep you abreast of the things happening. Don't lose faith, I, for one am still listening and loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want ya to quit either! This is how I find all my new music!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. =) It's good to know at least you guys are still listening =)

    I would also like some new posts in here -(

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok I hear ya...and I'm thinking. right now my status is on the low low for obvious reasons, once I'm able to I will post new and wonderful things.

    ReplyDelete