Thursday, June 13, 2013

TTT #37: F-Bombs In 30 Seconds Or Less...



I really don't have an explanation for why this playlist happened.  It just did.  I don't have much to say today.  I am going to see Man Of Steel in a little under 5 hours, so that's awesome.

It should go without saying, but I'll say it anyway.  This playlist and blog are NSFW.  If you don't know what that means, learn to Internet.   Any offense given (or taken) is not intended.  I love everyone.  Especially people that read the blog.  So enjoy...or don't...it's cool either way...



On with it =)


TTT #37 Playlist
Twitter For Spotify Playlist



How Could I Not Start Here...


Fuck You - Cee Lo


I don't think there is any way I could have started the list off with any other song.  It just feels right.  Plus, look at that grin!  He is obviously about to school somebody on something.  That's the face he makes right after he drops every F-Bomb.

I'm not more Xbox or Atari, I'm more NES...



Gypsy Punk Is Alive


Think Locally, Fuck Globally - Gogol Bordello

While I totally agree with the title of this song, I won't go there.  I will however say that it is cool to be of Gypsy heritage and know that there are Gypsy punk bands.  Or at least one...

I think I'll start wearing purple...



8th Grade


Vietnow - Rage Against The Machine

This is a CD I bought when I was in 8th grade.  Listening to this song in my headphones made me feel like a bad ass.  I was obviously not a bad ass, but I felt like one.   It was also the song I had to make sure my mother never heard (sorry Mom, for that and this playlist =) )



Summer 2000


The Next Episode - Dr. Dre & Snoop Dog, Kurupt & Nate Dogg

This was the summer right after I graduated.   Again, white kids jamming rap doth not a bad ass make.  I still jam to this song.  I also play it on guitar.  It's easy but fun.  Turn it up...go ahead...I won't tell...



I Tried Not To Include It...


Last Resort - Papa Roach

I refer to my Papa Roach days as my douche music phase (sorry PR).  No offense.  Truly.  I loved that CD.  But I was into Staind and all the music that kind of taste came with.  I don't really like it now, my tastes have changed, I think for the better (sorry again).  I have deep respect for any band that can play their instruments with talent.  Which I believe these guys to do.  It's just the fans man, the fans.  I couldn't do it anymore.  This song still jams though.



Audience Participation


Army (Live) - Ben Folds

I love Ben Folds.  If you ever get the chance to see him live, you should.  At the very least you should listen to 2 minutes in.  That's when he turns the crowd into his own personal choir.  It's just fantastic.  I was a member of a chorus like that myself at one of his shows.  Really makes you feel like you're doing something.


...God please spare me more rejection...



No Offense NSA Peeps


Fuck The Police - NWA

I don't hate cops.  I say I hate cops a lot.  I don't.  I hate assholes.  It just so happens that the asshole cop ratio is...weighted to one side to say the least.  I won't get into all of that.  I understand if you skip this.  The next play is little lighter...



'Murica


America - Team America

This should be our secondary National Anthem.  Oooh...or maybe our fight song!  It would be great.


Books!




That's it for this week.  I had a couple of songs I wanted to add, but didn't for one reason or another.  Tim Minchin's - Pope Song is one.  It has loads of F-Bombs.  It will almost surely offend you though.  So click with precaution.  I neither agree, nor disagree with everything he is saying, but you will probably be offended.  You have been warned.  Also this one because it's hilarious but it's censored.   It is an all star show though...and way less offensive. 


See you next week!

KKNY signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment