Thursday, December 19, 2013

TTT #64: The Christmas Hearth



TTT #64 Playlist


I'm going to make this a super short one.  You should be spending the last few days of the Holiday season with loved ones, wishing those around you a good day or just soaking up the Spirit.

Ever since I started working at Walmart it seems that the Christmas season (even though they start it in October) just flies by.  My house currently doesn't feel "Christmas-y" at all.  No decorations.  No Tree.  Why you ask?


I love them.  I do, but I miss having a Christmas Tree.  It has been a while since it has truly felt like Christmas for me and I miss just sitting in the dark watching the lights on the tree twinkle.  This is actually the type of playlist I would love for just such an occasion.

So get near a fire place, pour a cup of tea, cider, cocoa or your preferred hot comforting beverage.  Put this playlist on and try and remember what Christmas felt like when you were a kid.  The magic, the anticipation.  No stress.  No shopping.  Just pure unadulterated Christmas Joy.

I miss that.

Have a Merry Christmas out there this year.  Enjoy it.

KKNY signing off.

BONUS CHRISTMAS STORY:



1 comment:

  1. well, finally I think I've got it! I continually try to post, idk what happens. ANYWAY....I didn't decorate for Christmas either this year, mom decorated Christmas eve..what's up with all of us this year? I TOO miss the twinkling lights in the dark. It's the one thing I kind of enjoy by myself, all for me. :). Great list Bubba!

    ReplyDelete