Monday, January 7, 2013

More tunes..Monday

I thought I'd pull a page from KKNY and give you guys a sample of what's ringing my bell these days.

It's getting a smidge warmer here this week. The high temps will be jumping into the 40's (one day almost 50, yippee) It's damn near summer time up here. It's got me in a good mood. Actually walked outside this weekend for more than a minute.

I'm still in alternative mode so that's the vibe of tunes I'm sending ya.

Crystalised by The xx

I don't remember if this is one Kenny told me about or not...it's all starting to blend together.

Falling Slowly by Glen Hansard

The musical Once is playing right now in the city, I want desperately to go, I don't know if John will do it. GOD, I wish he would. I would love love love it.



 Blommorna by Jonathon Johansson


I just love the groovy sound of this tune. Found it on spotify radio I think.


You are a Tourist by Death Cab for Cutie
I am in love with the opening guitar riff on this song. I can't get enough, makes me want to learn to play it so I can hear it anytime I want. Kenny you need to learn this please.


Orbiting by the Wheepies


The Wheepies....a no brainer.



Where are you by Kate Tucker

I am really digging this song. I have a few of her songs. Dreamy haunting voice. Love the emotion she shows in the video.



Well that's it for now, I've got to let King Cooper in so he can go back out for the 52nd time today.

This is him....He's driving me nutz. I think he's tunneling to China out there. I'll keep you posted.

Love to all!

2 comments:

  1. This is a really great list! I didn't tell you about The XX so it's a new discovery for me. I dig it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm finally getting a second to listen today! Tax season has started early...blows. I'm ready for April 15th...

    Falling Slowly is still one of my faves! Listening now...

    ReplyDelete