Thursday, January 3, 2013

RESOLUTION TIME





It's that time again folks. Is anyone making new years resolutions? Are you planning to actually DO what you resolve to do? I start every year with good intentions, like the rest of the world. Somewhere down the line, life gets in the way. So this year, I will not voice my resolution (yes I still have one, habits are impossible to break). Maybe, just maybe, this year I'll get to the destination.

Thank you baby Jesus that 2012 is gone....it sucked in a big way.....onward to the new year...things better change or I'm going to start knocking some heads.

Here's a few of the most popular resolutions:

1. The inspirational message...








2. Working out...some do it one way, others....??

 
(I don't know what the hell that is...)

3. The shame you into action quote:





4. Covers everything resolution





5. Character building :

Whatever you decide, do it with all of your heart. FOR YOU. Not for someone else.

This is my favorite quote and what I'm starting this year out with...What is yours?

Happy first week of 2013!!







1 comment:

  1. Freakin resolutions. Last year I resolved nothing. I was rebelling against the guilt trip fed to me everything 15 minutes (if that) by commercials telling me to lose weight. Instead I gained weight. You can't fence this pony in...

    On that note, I too closely resemble #2 bizarre exercise duo. And I REALLY do want a green dress. Sigh...I guess I'm gonna think about a resolution. Stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete