Thursday, June 6, 2013

TTT #36: Quasi Slow Jamz



I have been toying with the playlist for a while.  It's been a *bleck* kind of week.  So I decided that this list, this list right here, is gonna be slow jams.  Well sort of.  I don't really like classic R&B slow jams all that much.  Like your Ginuwine, R. Kelly kind of slow jam isn't really my thing.  So I decided to make a list of what I think some good slow jams are. 

This is list is in no way comprehensive.  But I still feel like taking a bubble bath listenin to it...what you do with it is your business...

On to it...

TTT #36 Playlist
Twitter for Spotify Playlist



Umpph...right out of the gate...


Until The End Of Time - Justin Timberlake

I have also decided to put relatively sexy pictures, when possible.  I don't need my woman gettin' all hot and bothered so you get a sexy stare from JT.  It's just the way it's got to be.  If she wants half naked pics of JT she can google it.  I refuse to be her supplier.  I'm no enabler, dammit.




Keepin' It Smooth


So Many Details - Toro Y Moi

That is the sexiest picture I could find of Toro Y Moi.  You can see a little chest hair there.  So there's that.  The sun rays, that's sexy right?

Honestly I think he kind of looks like the boyfriend from The Cosby Show.  Ya know, Elvin? Just me?  OK...




Awwww yeah It's getting good...


I Belong To You - Lenny Kravitz

I am not attracted to guys, so I hope these pics are working for ya.  I chose this one because it's him with dreads, and his penis isn't visible.  Those pics are surprisingly easy to find.  Either way, Lenny with dreads is always how I want to remember him.  Jammin out to Are You Gonna Go My Way.  I wanna see mid 90's Kravitz.  *dances a little to the slow jam*



This Works For Me...I don't care about you...


The Game Of Love - Daft Punk

Awww yeah...Look at that sultry look on...left's...face.  He knows what's up. 

Seriously though how can you have a sexy pic of guys in robot helmets?  So I went dapper.  Dapper robots rolling out the slow jams.  Mmmmmm...



A Repeat...but soooo good...


Open - Rhye

Black and white is sexy.  Ask anyone.  Deal with it.



Ya know...I've been Thinking...


Handsome Boy Modeling School - I've Been Thinking & Cat Power

I just noticed in posting that picture of Cat Power that this list is heavily weighted to the male slow jam.  Weird.  I like mostly female singers, until it comes to sexy slow music, then I guess I prefer men?  Does that make me gay?  Nah.  Boobs.  Mmmmm.  Anyway...

I really hope there is a school out there named HBMS.



1 of 2 Ultimate Slow Jamz


No Ordinary Love - Sade

Sade is the Queen of the slow jam.  She is just good mellow music for when you just wanna lay back and...relax.  See black and white = sexy.  This is just a good subtle song that I think is the perfect example of a nice slow jam. 

Awwww yeah




2 of 2 Ultimate Slow Jamz

 

Purple Rain - Prince


Ya know, I'm not a big fan of Prince.  Just not.  He has a bad attitude about his music.  I realize he has lots of fans.  He has some songs he likes.  This is mainly here because I feel it should be included because, honestly, who doesn't like this song?

Plus Erin loves him...I offset it with that sexy ass pic up there.  I think I win.



That's it for this week.  It was rather curt, but I am kind of out of it.    Hopefully next week will be better.  As usual keep business hour open...

KKNY signing off...

3 comments:

  1. omycrzyLord. That hair on prince smacks of the Farrah Fawcett "wings" we all sported in the late 70's early 80's, when you were just a thought, or a small wiggler...What exactly is sexy about a skinny dude in girl hair? i'm going to disagree on this one. Although, HE really thought he was yummy, that's clear. and I agree that Toro is Elvins dopplegnager. No slow jamz list would be complete without Sade. She's 85 years old and looks 40 and the most. She's the bomb. love the list. would've preferred the full pic of Kravitz cuz that guy is phenomenal and I'm not talking about his music. :)) Love it once again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked it!! I was a little iffy on this one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good plays. I'm pretty sure Christy is hot for Prince, she just won't admit it in an open forum...

    ReplyDelete