Thursday, August 23, 2012

Christy's Post

Alrighty....I just made our plans to stay at a cabin in the Adirondacks next weekend for the John's birthday!! I'm very excited. Here is the link for pics......http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p116750#summary...we are bringing the dorks...Ill take lots of pictures and post them when we get back. It's on a steep incline so we have to walk up the last 200 feet to the cabin. It has an outdoor shower. I'm a lil excited. I hope it's awesome. John has plans of fishing, and eating said fish!!..I'm glad because we don't have to leave the dogs home..it's about 4.5 hours from here.This is what I want it to look like......


Also, it won't let me change the design...i see no design button while in "view blog"...My need to change things is not being met.

2 comments:

  1. Didn't you read my post? I had a complete block when I was trying to think of title so I just typed in Title Block. Cuz that's what I was having! And your post didn't post, it saved as a draft. So you have to click on Publish to post. So I pass the title torch to you....it will melt your brain when you try to think of one. Err, maybe that's just me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first comment doesn't make any sense cuz you changed your post! LOL....I wanna float in a canoe across this lake....laying down and staring at the sky! Today I wish I was one of the dorks so I could ride along smiling with my head out the window....

    ReplyDelete