Monday, February 25, 2013

Starting over


Today, we received news that we are NOT going to be living in the northeast (as I, no-so-secretly preferred) but we are going to be starting again in the south. Probably a little further west than home base. It's great news! But, I am a little sad we aren't going back to Jersey. I really had a great time up there. We are setting up for a new adventure. The Jersey/NYC adventure is over for now. What's next...? I am not certain, but I KNOW it we are taken care of. The Lord has always provided and never left us hanging. I can't wait to see what we get to do next. It's going to be fun, I know it!

I spoke with our guest DJ from last week...DJ bebe evans....and I am leaving you guys with a couple of my favorite spanish/latin/other songs...You may like it...you may not get it...to each his own.

It's musical monday people...and I don't have a theme. I'm winging it.

First up is Postales by Federico Aubele




This is slow, melodic...groovy.




Number 2 is El Pueblo Unido by Theivery Corporation



Number 3 is Maria Jose by Federico Aubele 

you are right...I like me some Federico...the guitar...the haunting melodies...glass of wine....good food (imagine it)






 #4 Lebanese blonde by thievery corporation


love love love this song!



I will end it with a FRENCH zinger...(cuz you didn't expect it)


Have fun with it. I hope you get it. (**smile**)
Have a Great Week Everybody!


2 comments:

  1. Well, I know you're disappointed that your NYC adventure is over! But it'll sure be nice to have ya around again :)

    I also liked the musac. Lovely melodies. And I did, in fact want a glass of wine. But, I can't listen to music with words I don't understand very long. I HAVE to sing along...and if I can't sing along it turns my world upside down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the song Labanese Blonde. I also really dug the playlist. It was the perfect mix to wake up to and get mentally ready to go to work.

    Thanks a lot sis!

    ReplyDelete