Thursday, February 14, 2013

TTT #20: Lerv!



It's Love Day!!!! That's Valentine's for you folks not in the know.  I thought about just making a generic playlist this week full of lovey dovey songs but I chose instead to dedicate this weeks blog to muh grillfriend.  That's her up there.  She's lovely.  I will be brief, maybe an anecdote or two.  It would have been longer but she is playing quasi-hookie today so my time is limited.

All I ask is that if you are Erin, you know who you are, that you listen to the playlist in its entirety before reading through.  I want you to hear it as a whole without knowing the next song.  You probably won't do that, but I thought I'd ask.  For the rest of you guys, it's a free for all...enjoy.

TTT #19 Playlist
Twitter For Spotify Playlist


No Sexy Sax Solo For You...Sorry...


Right Down The Line - Gerry Rafferty

That's us there.  We went to New Orleans for...something.  I forget.  Concert probably.  Coheed maybe.  Anyway, we went to Jackson Square, saw artists, ate muffuletas & beignets and even creeped on a wedding party getting their pics taken.  It was a grand ole day.  See how happy we are?


My Valentine...



Maybe I'm Amazed - Paul McCartney & Wings

Idn't she just the cutest?  I think so.  That's an old pic, her hair doesn't look like that anymore.  She changes it so often you'd think she went to hair school.  I think she is due for some drastic, dramatic hair transformation.  Just you wait...



Kiiiiiiis Meeeeee...





Faithfully - Journey

This song doesn't really apply to us as a couple.  But she loves Journey so I thought I'd include it.  If I was a traveling musician this is exactly how I'd feel I believe.  I would also like to apologize for the lovey picture.  I like it.  I had to include at least one serious picture...


My Savior



You wouldn't know it by looking at her but she is my savior.  She saved me from a horrible situation that I won't get into here (not out of privacy but out of length).  She makes me happy and I am glad I met her, even though the circumstances were odd (met her through the guy my ex was cheating on me with, crazy huh?) I love her immensely and am very thankful for her (even when she makes me rush this blog, albeit unintentionally.)


Closest Thing We Have To A Song



I chose this picture for two reasons.  One, I look like I just woke up.  Therefore I need to...wake up...get it?  The other is because it's a good picture of Erin.  This song is as close as we come to having a true song.  We have danced to it.  Seen it live.  Met the singer.  Lots of adventures have we been on...


Short & Sassy



I don't have to tell you how much I love The Weepies.  It's a lot.  Knowing this my love up there decided to buy my tickets to go see them in Houston.  It was a great show.  I had a great time (thanks again Beebs).


Forever Young



When I picture my beebs this is what I see.  This is how my mental picture of her looks.  Of course my memory isn't as grainy and instagram-ed BUT I still really like this picture of her.  She looks calm and collected, rare, she's not giggling though, also rare, it's more of a full gut cackle really, but that is my Erin.  I just love that face *squishes cheeks in my mind* *realized how creepy that was*



Oh Yeah....



See that's the her that I know.  See what I mean?  Gut cackle.  Dammit this picture cracks me up.  I love her so much sometimes I just have to lick her face, it's a sickness really.  I chose this song because it jams and I think she can appreciate it.  Plus, she's simply the best...


Just(in) Cuz



I put this on here just so she can do her little dance to it (oddly similar to the Charleston).  Not every song has to be about loving her.  Sometimes ya just gotta dance.  That is bandit ninjee kicking her in the face.  I don't know what this song is really about honestly so it may not be appropriate so forgive me...*finger dance*



That's it.  That's all my love for today.  I have to pick her up in like 20 minutes.  I think I did good for such a short time.  I love you dear =)  Hope we have a good Valentine's Day.

KKNY giving love...

4 comments:

  1. Ah sweet love! It's a good post! And my favorite song, The Very Thought of You, sigh...good list for Love Day! Hope you guys have a great Valentine's Day!!

    P.S. I particularly like the Jack Black tribute. Flawless Evans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting so fast! Actually Erin has to work today and our festivities will take place tomorrow. Today is just another hum drum day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved all the pics too...particularly the kitty ninja kick to the kisser....

    ReplyDelete
  4. We did have a good belated Valentine's Day. I drank too much (surprise!) crown and cokes. We had yummy steaks. Saw a one-man band. Watched an obnoxiously drunk douche fall all over the place. Saw you try to keep your cool when it came to obnoxious drunk douche. Determined that if you ever were to get arrested in a bar fight that your dad would be the best person to call.

    For the record, Kenny really didn't come close to getting in a bar fight. However, he may have mentioned one or two times that he wanted to lay this guy out. He was THAT obnoxious.

    ReplyDelete