Thursday, July 11, 2013

TTT #41: Meh...




I am feeling meh...so this blog will be meh...

The music is good.  But I am meh...

Also, Yahoo has discontinued their video players service.  I will bring videos back whenever I have a better way to display them.  meh...







Ein Kleine Berliner


Berlin Lovers - Still Corners

I decided to start it all off with a nice mellow electronic song.  It sets my mood right.  I think this might turn out to be a nice list to drive to.  Meh.



You Know Nothing, Jon Snow


Wolf - First Aid Kit

These two are definitely channeling some hippy stuff.  I don't know why but these two fully grown women remind me of the childhood pictures of my sisters.  The ones who never write on this blog any more.  I often feel as though I took it over and I feel bad about it.


You Can Color My World


Little Bit Of Red (Live) - Serena Ryder

Melissa Ethridge.


Thiiiiinking....Thinking...


Think Again - Teddy Thompson


This guy here has a very sad quality to his voice.  It almost drags behind the song, it adds a certain haunting quality to it.


My Mutter...My mutter she loves me...


Youth - Daughter

If you don't like this, you don't like music.


Your Kung Fu Is Strong


Pot, Kettle, Black - Panda Su


I really don't think I need to add anything to this.  That picture says it all.


Your Eyes


See My Eyes - DwnTwn

Bringing it back up...


Mea Culpa


Failure - Laura Marling


...only to bring it back down...



Sorry for the crappiness that is this week's blog.  I just feel like warm garbage.  I will make up for it next week, I hope.

That's it for this week...meh...

KKNY signing meh...

No comments:

Post a Comment