Thursday, March 6, 2014

TTT #74: Songs With Whoa Oh Ohs




This will be another playlist inspired by a Howard Jones song.  I was listening to 'Things Will Only Get Better' and thought what about a playlist of just whoa oh ohs.  Here is that playlist.  If you see, or know, Howard Jones, thank him for me.

On with it.


TTT #74 Playlist
Twitter For Spotify Playlist



1:02


Things Will Only Get Better - Howard Jones

Even if you don't know this song already, you should by the way, but if you don't, you will be singing it by the end.  If you don't sing along with most of the songs on this list you may not be happy.  Just sayin...



0:19


Tarzan Boy - Baltimora

There are so many things I could say about that head shot up there.  I won't.  Instead, I have decided to talk about Chris Farley.  This song always reminds me of Beverly Hills Ninja.  I really miss Chris Farley he was a really funny guy and he seemed like he would be a nice guy to hang out with.  It is a shame that he felt so self conscious and needed to self medicate to that level.  He is one celebrity I think the world is truly dimmer for having lost him. R.I.P.  Chris Farley.  =(




0:36


Some Nights - Fun.

This song has been on a couple of my playlist, I think.  Either way it is a really catchy song.  Again, if you don't sing along you have no joy in your heart.  Just sing.  Laugh.

Laugh.




0:21


Wake Up - Arcade Fire

This is a great song from a great band.


Daryl you Dooog.  Laugh!



0:31


Whoa Oh Oh Oh Oh - The Ascetic Junkies

Too apropos to skip it.  Plus it is right in my acoustic-y mellow band wheel house.  Great band.  Listen to more if you get the chance.  They are consistently awesome.




0:22


Livin On A Prayer - Bon Jovi

Hey Sherry, Jon Bon Jovi is point at you.  The guy all the way to the left doesn't think you are good enough for him.  The others don't really care.



2:43


Blood Red Summer - Coheed & Cambria

I would like to apologize to Travis for cutting him out of the title picture.  It was a complete oversight and was entirely unintended.  Travis, if you are reading this you are one of my favorite people to watch when y'all play live.  I would never cut you out.  Don't hate me.  Also, why are you reading this?



0:41


Single Ladies - Beyonce

Because Erin is on a huge Beyonce kick.  Huge.



1:57


Kernkraft 400 - Zombie Nation

I am not sorry for cutting this picture in the title pic.  It made me laugh.  He was being sneaky and/or creepy.  You decided.



That's it for this week kids.  I hope you had fun singing along to all the whoa oh ohs.






KKNY signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment