Thursday, March 20, 2014

TTT #76: Let's Tessellate




This week is gonna be short and sweet.  My head has been killing me.


Shapes and stuff.



TTT #76 Playlist
Twitter for Spotify Playlist


ALT...J


Tessellate - Alt-J


Art rock.  If you don't like this song, you are broken.  I know music is subjective, statement stands.




Oldie But A Goodie



Mouthful of Diamonds - Phantogram

I've said lots about it, nothing left to say.  Great song.  Listen to it.  If you are interested on what I had to say about it you will have to dig through all the old playlists.  I would start with anything electronic-y oriented. 

Good luck.  I wouldn't do it.



...=...


Pink Triangle - Weezer

I'm dumb, she's a lesbian.



True Faith


Bizarre Love Triangle - New Order

Every time I see you falling I get down on my knees...



Stretch


TriangleCircleSquare - The Limousines

BleepBlopBlorp

Bitchin Lego work amirite?



AAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!


Circles - The Shout Out Louds

Math *shudder*



Simba


Circle Of Life - Elton John

I had to.  I tried to resist but I am a weak man.  Plus that circle of life has a dolphin eating a monkey, a monkey eating a lion, an octopus eating a butterfly and a butterfly eating a turtle.  That is the most epic circle of life ever.

Imagine if that was the actual food chain, but the animal sizes stayed the same.  Actually try and picture a butterfly eating a TURTLE.  Awesome.



Heeeeeey....Heeeeeey....


Heart Shaped Box - Nirvana


Picture says all I have to say.




That's it for this week folks.  I'm gonna go lay down now.  Thanks for listening and stuff.

KKNY signing off.

2 comments:

  1. Elton John, no Kenny, just. no. still listening. Hope you melon feels better! love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you were my age you would jam the shit out of that song.

    ReplyDelete