Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A few of my favorite things...(sing it)








I've decided to give a list of a few of my FAVORITE things...not sure if you are interested, but here goes. (you should listen when I speak, just saying)

1. Urban Decay eye primer (this one's for the girls)

This stuff is so much more than awesome! my eye makeup as literally NEVER stayed on. I  bought this stuff a few weeks ago in an effort to maintain some makeup on my face. It works wonderfully. Beware...once you put shadow and liner on, that sh@* is staying there, no "wipe it off and start over-ing" You've been warned.

2. Recipe for Italian Spaghetti and meatballs (FOR EVERYBODY...grab a fork)


http://allrecipes.com/recipe/italian-spaghetti-sauce-with-meatballs/detail.aspx

I've tried homemade meatballs numerous times over the years to no avail. They were bland or cooked to death. These here balls are magnificent! When you get on this site, the best thing to do is to read the reviews for the recipes. These people have already tweaked the recipe and it usually pays off. I added Italian spices (basil, oregano, parsley, garlic powder) with the regular ingredients and they are always great. They would also make fantastic meatball subs. The sauce is great too, but really needs to cook for 4-6 hours in a crockpot. I've had balls with ready made and home made sauce. both are yummy. You're welcome.

3. Homemade Tortillas

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/authentic-mexican-tortillas/detail.aspx?event8=1&prop24=SR_Title&e11=authentic%20mexican%20tortillas&e8=Quick%20Search&event10=1&e7=Recipe%20Search%20Results
I made these last night. As you may or may not know, I make homemade tortillas when we eat mexican dishes. I've tried lots of recipes, this one was great. Make sure you let the dough rest for an hour or so. This is the key to buttery deliciousness. Try it you WILL like it!! (did I mention I saw a trainer at the gym today, I'm well on my way to losing 30lbs, can't you tell?)

4. Express skinny jeans

You may be aware that I have a distinct lack of a**. What little bit I did have has started to slide down the back of my legs....( beware Kenny you have the same butt- you have been warned). These jeans are the only ones that don't become sooo hangy and loose in the netherworld that I have old man ass. Which, on girls is super attractive!! AND  I was able to buy a size smaller which gave me an added (although false) ego boost. I DO NOT have a favorite shirt... Idk what that means...I think it's some sort of omen that I haven't figured out yet...maybe it's to do with the mayans...?

5. (what number am I on) Sliders...one more recipe ( don't judge me)

These are simply wonderful! they are so small you can eat a ton of them...which could be good or bad depending on the size of your waistband. If you have skinny friends and you want to help them gain a little weight (heh) then this is the recipe for you. ***You must use Hawaiian rolls for these, they make them a little bit sweet, therefore addictive. (This is how you suck the skinny people in) They are crazy easy, quick and delish (say it like your one of the cast of Clueleess)

6. Bose MIE2 headphones







Hubby bought these (in orange, cuz I'm a girl) while shopping at the mall the other day. Total surprise, very sweet! ;))   They make music sound so much better. I can actually block out all other noise. LOVE LOVE LOVE...






7. This commercial

This is the best commercial in the history of commercials. My favorite part is when the girl on the right is trying to pour the yogurt into her mouth faster. Bahahahaha!!!



That's it for now everybody. The recipes are tried and true! Enjoy and you're welcome. I'm obviously more than addicted to allrecipes.com.  Happy Humpday!

2 comments:

  1. I don't want my butt to slide down my legs =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, neither did I. But it's reality, I've hired a nice fella at the gym to help me put it back where it goes. I'll let you know if it works.

    ReplyDelete