Tuesday, December 18, 2012

It's Christmas time.......





Here we are at Rockefeller Center this weekend. It was a complete madhouse. Everyone was asking..."can anyone take our picture"...It was a lot of fun.

We went to an entirely over rated steakhouse in NYC. Food was meh...bill was ridiculous, and we expected expensive. If food was DELICIOUS it wouldn't have mattered. But it wasn't fantastic, it was good, just not wonderful...$200 worth of dinner. You live and learn though. One more activity knocked off the list.

What is going on with my face up there? I think I need to put some time in, in front of a mirror trying to figure out what my "good pic face" is. Cuz that ain't it!

Missing everybody for the holidays. Love you all bunches. I leave you with a few pics from our night out.


 Johns work buddies....




Atheists billboard in Times Square



Christmas Tree at skating rink in park ....had the best popcorn I've had in a long time here.





1 comment:

  1. Those are really great! So jealous! It sucks to know that those really expensive steak houses can be meh. You would think with prices like that there would be some serious Gordon Ramsey level quality control. But I guess it's like anything in the world...

    We miss you guys, Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete