Monday, March 4, 2013

Healthy Smealthy

White chicken enchiladas with green chiles

Here at Case de Key, we are trying (half of us not succeeding) in eating healthier. I am determined not to lose the taste along with the fat/calories. So....I made this recipe last night. White chicken enchiladas. I used low fat sour cream/less butter/whole wheat (low carb/calorie) tortillas. So it made it a bit healthier than the fully leaded version. They are pretty darn good, if I say so myself. If you use a rotisserie chicken, then it takes about 30-40 min from start to plate. You should try it. I feel healthier already. If you skip the salad and just eat lots of enchiladas..this negates the healthy effect you could've/would've had...just saying....I won't name names.

Does anyone want to share their "oh so fantastic healthy recipes" with me? I've come to the realization that pinterest is evil. I have an entire board of yummies that are not healthy. They are strictly weekend cheat food. Dang man.

I'm determined to beat it though..wish me luck.

4 comments:

  1. I don't have any good recipes to share (past King Pao and Chili) but I can make a mean cheese enchiladas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. now you can add chicken to said enchiladas...what has happened to the middle portion of the sibling trio? dropped off into oblivion again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe she is lost somewhere underneath a stack of tax forms. The expedition to find her remains leaves in the morning if you would like to come. Bring a hard hat and a head lamp, it can get rough in there...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was lost, but now I'm found....thank ya Lawd.

    ReplyDelete