Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Orphans and Tuesdays tunes

 This week I am on rotation to feed a very too small kitty, Anakin, for my son and his wife. Feeding a bitty kitty with a bottle that looks like it's for a baby doll tugs the heart strings. He's a cry baby, boom. I said it. BUT... he's adorable and breaks your heart with the tittybaby'ing... this is a real word on my planet....So eat your heart out guys, I'm kissing kitties.

On the healthy eating front, we are forging ever forward. I've lost 3 entire lbs. I've decided to wear the tightest jeans I know to shame myself into eating properly. Much like the animal shaming pics rampant on the web, I am confident this will work too.





I will leave you with a couple of my new favorite songs that motivate me at the gym
For warm-up.... I Follow Rivers by Lykke Li



Once I'm warmed up, and basically resigned to the fact I need to work not just saunter on the treadmill....I turn on Ghosts and Stuff by Deadmau5 ft. Rob Swire

and oldy but has a steady beat that keeps the elliptical rolling, if the beat dies...I'm off the machine. That's just how I roll. Then...next...

is Wiz Khalifa..Black and Yellow..this also has a steady beat that dictates I stay on the dreaded machine...I have to control the dancing, as it is I play the drums on the elliptical and treadmill...I'm that chick that's tapping on her treadmill the WHOLE time...
aha...black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow....it gets in your head.

and the next selection in our Tuesdays tunes is Young Blood by Naked and Famous.


okay....coulpe more....Tongue Tied by Grouplove


and the odd ball selection for the day is...This is cool down music.....


Cruising Through by Goldfish

Happy Tuesday people, St. Patricks Day will be here soon, giving us all a reason to get tanked...we can make it to the weekend!!


1 comment:

  1. Sadly I will not be participating in St. Pat's day as it is on a Sunday and I have to work. teh lame. I really liked the Lykke Li and Young Blood. Speaking my language. Tongue Tied is an old favorite. That is just a catchy bouncy ass song!

    ReplyDelete