Wednesday, March 27, 2013

TTT #26: Sir Elton John



This week you are getting The Thuper Thong Playlist a day early because this Thursday I am going to see Sir Elton John in Houston!! Yay!  Anyway, I intend to make this a relatively short blog as I am hungry and I just got off work so I am super tired.  So on with The Thuper Thong...Wednesday?  Doesn't flow right...

 Just like the last single artist dedicated playlist, this one won't appear on 8tracks.com.  I love that site BUT you can't have a whole playlist of one artist, boo.  So you will have to go with Spotify or YouTube on this one.



Twitter For Spotify Playlist


*snifflesniffle*


Don't Go Breaking My Heart

I opened it up with this one because I feel like it has a good vibe to start out a playlist.  Not too fast, not too slow.  A little head bob-y.  Sing it Kiki Dee...


Alligator Jazz


Crocodile Rock

I, once again, just googled the song name and took what I liked.  This is what I found for this.  I find it way creepier than I think I should.   I mean something OBVIOUSLY just happened.  The cigarette is hovering over his "lip" and the beer is just about gone.   Maybe someone didn't agree with his playing style...or maybe he's gay and they have a problem with that?  I hope this isn't a promotion for Crocodile hate crimes.  I sure would feel bad...



Any Day really...


Saturday's Alright For Fighting

I don't know that those cats were fighting on a Saturday but it sure made me laugh...



Not The Sharks...


Bennie & The Jets

I'll let that picture speak for itself...



First person to walk backwards on Mars...


Rocket Man

If you haven't seen the movie Rocket Man and like really stupid goofy comedies, you should check it out.  It is extremely quotable and makes for an interesting 1.5 hours.


Jake & Elwood


I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues

This has nothing to do with The Blues Brothers in any way but I like them.  Even Blues Brothers 2000.  Truly.


Miniature Tapper


Tiny Dancer

This song will forever remind me of that scene right there from Almost Famous.  I think that is the first time I started to truly appreciate how great this song is. It might even be the first time I heard it...



Did Ewan do it better?


Your Song

Sometimes it is hard for me to decide which version of Your Song I like better.  I know that is almost blasphemous to some people but hey, you can only please yourself right?



Well that's it for this week folks.  I hope y'all enjoy this list.  By the time you read it/ listen to it I may be in Houston watching SEJ tear up the 88.  KKNY says "til next week...kids"

No comments:

Post a Comment