Friday, November 2, 2012

Live Music You Need To See...

I have just been obsessing like a crazed person over these two performances. I have watched both of these videos more than is healthy. I don't care if you don't like Lindsey Buckingham or Pink Floyd. Watch them. I would love to see both of these performances. Now. Watch them. Be amazed by true musicians. Dave Gilmour & Lindssey Buckingham, what more could you ask for??

Comfortably Numb
Big Love
Just Because...
Last one...
 
I would just like to clarify that the first two videos are why I came here. The other two are just...bonus...

3 comments:

  1. I just got Rick Rolled....I'm not gonna lie. I like this song. Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down...

    And I've never been a huge Pink Floyd fan. I'm assuming it's because I'm not into ze drogas. It may be b/c I like Rick Astley. That seems more logical.

    And who the heck knew Holiday Road was a Fleetwood Fella song...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, but I do like Comfortably Numb. If I were gonna do drugs that would be my soundtrack. But I'm not gonna though. Cuz drugs are for dopes...PSA circa 1985.

    And that was some mean acoustic guitaring...

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a beast on the guitar. I am glad that the rick roll actually gotcha. I like Pink Floyd AND Rick Astley...what does that say about me>???

    ReplyDelete