Wednesday, November 28, 2012

No snow day...

Well folks...I've been bamboozled! I was promised snow...weathermen  on all stations tooted promises of a wonderful white blanket that would range from 1-4 inches in our area. I got flurries briefly, maybe 30 min. just enough weather to create problems with internet. no blanket, no inches of white stuff...no snowman.......womp womp woooomp.

Soooo...I bought snow gloves for nada. It's just cold here.I will stifle my disappointment for the sake of this post, and because now I sound whiny.
This weekend is the first of 2 Christmas parties for Johns work. I am trying out a new hair style and make up to keep from having to pay someone to do it for me...which is ideal, but expensive.  And I'm cheap, not sure if you know that about me.....I bought a new dress to go to this one, cuz I can't wear the same dress to both parties... Here's the dress...

She looks like she needs to go to the bathroom...I will not be standing like this in my dress. I will stand like a superodel... I hope I'm not overdressed. Please take a moment to say a prayer for Christy to not be overdressed at the party where she meets hubbys co workers for the first time. THAT would be tragic. But Coco Chanel said it's always better to be overdressed than underdressed...I'll go with that.

This is other dress only all black..can't find picture of that dress for whatever reason. Yes they are both black...no I couldn't find a dress with color...apparently I'm not allowed to have one.Or God wants me in all black. I haven't figured it out yet. Your comments on which dress I should wear to the "fancier party" are encouraged and welcome. That means YOU Kenny!!

Nothing interesting going on around here. The tree lighting ceremony is tonight in NYC. Not sure if we will go to that or just go see the tree when we don't have to rush to get there. Either way, it's going to be neat!! Have a Happy humpday people...the weekend is on the horizon!!





3 comments:

  1. Love the new dress too! I'd wear sparkles to the fancier party. Can't wait to see pics of Rock Center for Christmas! Hope you have fun at your parties! And send pics of your hair! I wanna see :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am going to wear the sparkles to the first party...having serious ttrouble with hair. made appointment on friday for cut. wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could give you my advice on the dress for the fancy party but I would honestly just be guessing at random. So I will agree with Sherry and say sparkly. Jeremy the bird always enjoyed a sparkly.

    ReplyDelete