Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Move over turkey day...here comes Christmas

I am currently overdosing on The Hallmark Channels holiday line up. It's all christmas all the time. I've seen the good ones, I've seen the bad ones, I've seen the B-movies...can't get enough. Poor hubsters is not as excited about the holiday lineup as I am...we both dive for the remote when he gets home. The second he hits the door....it's on!

Sometimes he tries to fake me out by wanting to eat dinner first...but I am up on the "remote ploy"...I will not be defeated cuz I am a....
Mwahahahahaha!.....

So as I wait for tomorrows big parade...In case you haven't heard...I'm going to the parade in NYC. woot woot...We gotta be ready by at least 7 am to catch the train into the city parade starts at 9 am...it'll be a low of 27 tonight. Yaaay....( say it like your not real enthused) So I'll be bundling up, with a GIANT coffee in hand..gloves and scarf. I'm seeing those damn balloons people!

and a giant turkey....
Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!! Miss you all tons.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you had a good time. Erin is parked on the couch watching it on TV talking about it's not as good as being there. It's on her bucket list. Noted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I need you to post some pictures of your trip to the parade!!

    ReplyDelete