Friday, October 5, 2012

Kevin Bacon is my Hero...

Ok so today I have been playing a little Google search "game".  That is in quotes because it isn't really a game per se. 

What you do is google any celebrity's name you can think of.  Anyone.  Then type Bacon Number after it.

Like this "Brad Pitt Bacon Number" and hit Enter.


That will give tell you that Brad Pitt was in Sleepers with Kevin Bacon and his Bacon Number is 1.

I can't seem to find any celebrity that will give over a 2.

I have even tried obscure people like Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett) and Bela Lugosi.

See who can get the highest...I'd like to know...

11 comments:

  1. THAT is an awesome game. Captain Kangaroo is only a 2. That's crazy. Just for the record I'm only a 6. I work with Chris and Chris went to school with a guy who's sister moved to Cali and went a date with David Schwimmer of Friends. Brad Pitt appeared on Friends with Schwimmer and also...that's right with Kevin Bacon in Sleepers. OH YES. We're basically pals me and Kev.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brad pit was in SLEEPERS?...Is it wrong of me to not really like him?

    I'm on bacon number....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh yeah! (she says emphatically) I don't actually remember but google told me so. And it's not wrong. The beard situation has reached an awkward phase. I can only assume he's hiding something under there. No offense the very manly bearded brother...who does, in fact, hide things in there...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually we could all be a 3. We lived next door to Cindy Laney. Who dated Robert De Niro's brother. Robert De Niro was in Sleepers with Kevin Bacon. This feels like voodoo...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, I do enjoy hiding salty treats in my beard from time to time...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use my boobs to hide salty treats...no need for a beard...and even Betty White's bacon number is 2...

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok I've got it...Tressa's bacon number is 7...
    Tressa is married to Anthony whose mother is Christy who was neighbors with Cindy Laney who dated Robert DeNiro's brother who was in a movie with Kevin Bacon.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah but tressa knows you so that cuts anthony out...you could have gone ms. laney then to cindy if you wanted to go that route...

    You can't cheat magic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Damn you Kevin Bacon..you magical wizard

    ReplyDelete