Tuesday, October 30, 2012

More on Hanksy

Raise your hand if you've ever watched Toddlers & Tiara's.  I know everyone stares at the train wreck as they pass, for this reason, and this reason alone, I can say I too have seen Toddlers & Tiara's.  I've also watched Honey Boo Boo completely by accident.  I was not in control of the remote at the time. I do not find the "Smell my Breath and Guess my Name" game amusing.  Blehkkk, I just puked a little...

 All I can think of when I watch these is  how screwed up these kids are gonna be in the very near future.   Ugh, complete exploitation of these little girls. And along those lines, this video of Tom Hanks and his daughter is freakin hilarious....teehee.

1 comment:

  1. I love that video. It's hilarious.

    I try to stay away from that show as I feel it is a vehicle for pedos. I also do not know what the "Smell my Breath and Guess my Name" game is, but by title alone I find it utterly repulsing.

    No TLC, Bad.

    ReplyDelete