Monday, October 8, 2012

Psyche Marathon Monday...

Today is the Psyche Marathon on cloo TV...I must admit that I love these two guys. Best sitcom in ages. Those of you that are smartasses as well will agree. So I will be partaking in the marathon whilst working today...for background funnies.


The last week or so I have been kind of stuck in the apartment, much to the dismay of my very vocal canine...COOPER..sad huh?

But the television has provided ample entertainment, which is unusual. Normally, I'm jamming to tunes. Here are a few of the oldies but goodies that we've viewed during the week.


The Ref with Dennis Leary and Kevin Spacey. Hands down the funnies stuff ever. Favorite quote......'your husbands not dead lady, he's hiding...'

The Money Pit. Favorite quote is '....You WHORE...'  I can't get it outta my head. Hilarious!

And My Big Fat Greek Wedding....'.....what do you mean he don't eat no meat?...Oh that's ok, I make lamb...'

This weekend we bought a HUGE pumpkin and plan an extravagant carving...we'll see if we nail it.

Here's the before picture....yes the hubby buckled it in so it got home safe and sound.

we plan a scary one...but I found these on pinterest..






Challenge Accepted.............



Happy Pumpkin Carving Monday folks!



4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I wanna carve a pumpkin this year. I haven't dont that in YEARS.

    The Ref is hands down one of the greatest movies ever. Freaking hilarious. And I have to say, I have a weird crush on Kevin Spacey. I can't explain it. He's old enough to be my father, but still.

    And Money Pit..."the Care Bears were here..."

    And just for the record, that wasn't very effienct use of the seatbelt. If you have hit the brakes that pumpkin woulda been pie....

    ReplyDelete
  2. because of the oblong nature of said Halloween goodness, that was the best we could do...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...behind the chair...I'm right here...

    Let's do BRAD! Brad Brad Bo-ad...

    I could quote that movie for days and days. I love the money pit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. bananafad fe fi fo fad...BRAAAAAD....I love it too. even mom can quote this one...

    ReplyDelete