Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Need me this.....

From the Cup of Jo blog
I saw this on the above blog that I follow. It's an army green military jacket from Urban Outfitters. I WANT this soooo badly. I'd like to find a cheaper version, but I've not found the perfect one just yet, and have suspended the search the last few weeks due to work. Incidentally, I like the little bag too, just have no idea what I'd keep with me that is so light. I'm a pack-it-all-in-case-I-need-it kinda girl.

I'd pair this jacket with these boots


Troopers by Steve Madden. and I'm on the hunt for cozy socks...maybe in aztec looking prints..maybe not...we shall see.

Why Lord Why must I budget???

Nothing much going on here...we had an almost "Coat catastrophe" where John said I left his jacket in Louisiana and took Anthony's by mistake...when in fact, that was not the case and he had to apologize ...twice!! Sherry and I hypothesized that after he tried it on, there was some of this going on.......

Which is why he felt it belonged to Anthony....




I have been assured this is not the case ( he tried it on to prove it) and now there is a hit out on Sherry....(chick in glasses)....


Stay hidden ma souer...Guido the hit guy is coming.....you never know he might hit on you...could be a good thing. Happy Humpday....no pun intended!!


2 comments:

  1. LOVE the jacket! I need it. And that cute tiny bag! I need that too! But alas...the budget. And I don't even know how much they are. LOL...

    And...Fat guy in a liiittttle coh oat. Bahahaha...lmao. sigh...I love that he had try it on for you to prove it fit. hahahha. If Guido's got abs send him my way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does this make me look fat? No, your face does...

    Shut up Richard...

    ReplyDelete