Thursday, October 11, 2012

See You Soon Tom Hanks


So. Apparently Tom Hanks will be making his broadway debut next year in Nora Ephron's play The Lucky Guy. Suhweet. He will be playing a journalist and that's the extent of my knowledge on this play.  But really, I don't care what it's about. It's Tom Hanks!! And Nora Ephron!!!  Gotta be good.  Previews in March of 2012 and opening April 1st.   Which happens to be perfect timing.  I have to work ungodly hours for tax season  so I can't have a life again until April 16th anyway.  So it's as if it were meant to be.  (Just like Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan in Sleepless in Seattle...mtb.."It's Cute. It's like a little clue...")

So NOW my next trip to see my sweet sista in NYC would be after tax season, of course. (Freakin tax season.)  So end of April beginning of May, warmer weather, no snow.  I'm starting my shopping stash now.  I'm gonna start stock piling my pennies!

Kenny, o brother, avid Tom Hanks fan, wanna be starter of a scooter gang - you can begin the "seething with jealousy" phase of your day.  Or you could start saving your pennies too...



See ya in a few months Tommy!  That is unless the world really does end December 21th.  That's just one more reason why that would really suck....

3 comments:

  1. I WANNA SEE HANX!!!! Bad. New York is a plus but HANX! Also the world can't end in December because next summer is gonna be bitchin for movies. I love a good movie year, and 2013 will be EPIC!

    P.S. I would also like to apologize for my overuse of capitalization on this comment.

    P.P.S I only use Hanx because that is what Tom Hanks refers to himself on his facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After tax season, you say? I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hanks you say...? I happen to love Mr. Hanx, come on down peeps. It'll be fun. I haven't been to a show yet.

    ReplyDelete