Thursday, September 13, 2012

A little bit of things to come...

Well this is the "rough draft" of what I hope to do.  I can't stand to do anymore because photoshop is making my eyes bulge and I am either getting sick or getting over sickness.

The Title Banner is not final I can change anything with ease.  I threw the blurry pic of Lake Chuck up there because i took the pic and I liked it.  Again, can be changed.  Colors.  Borders...whatever your heart desires I can try and figure out.  Just ask.  =)

Leave all opinions, changes, comments, thoughts and whatever else you must say in the comments below please and thank you.\

Also...after this post I will be making us officially public.  I will also stop it from counting our visits so we can see if anyone, other than ourselves obviously, is reading it. 

Over and out.

5 comments:

  1. I looove it!!. I'm vieWing mobile so willlook at entire thing when I get to
    the home

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok...home now. I really like the picture but totally missed the quilt, circuit board, and winding road...is there a way to make that stand out? Also....I love the name. It's exactly correct. While you are photoshopping can you shave 10lbs off my face and give me an aquiline nose? Thanks so much. Love ya :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and I'm not certain of the color of the title...??...anyone....anyone....? How do you not know if you are getting sick or getting over it. How do you not know if you WERE ALREADY sick?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I don't like te color either but the one I had before that (the color of the weird) didn't pop. So I made it lighter and then just stopped messing with it.

    I can make the pictures brighter. You guys can also select pictures you want me to use. Try and get pics that are at least a 1000 pixels square. I can do anything with text and colors. Just shoot me ideas. If you have a color you want it to be just send me a pic and I can match it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the swirly sisters, but maybe a different font. I know I'm picky. On my little laptop screen I can't see as much of the background pic. Can't see the seawall at all. :( Oh well. I didn't get a chance to find another picture yet.

    ReplyDelete