Friday, September 14, 2012

This is why my "Weigh Down" starts monday.

And it starts Monday cuz Friday is a terrible day to start a new eating plan.  

I'm gonna try not to gain 5 pounds between now and Monday.  So let's follow the progression. This is where we started. I don't know exactly how old we are here, but a health weight I would say! So I guess we can't blame it on our genes.

Blue Birds Rocked!

Moving on. Here we are heading out to the Mardi Gras Ball. Let's try  to ignore the fact that the make-up is too light for the tanned skin. Why does this not show up in a mirror?!?  Still a nice healthy weight.  Why am I holding that bag in front of me like that? It must be new.  Let's keep going.

Brick oven pizza in NYC baby!
No doubt, this is not the best angle.  And again, ignore the fact that we both need to tone down the shine.  Look at my cheeks and chins? This is my half smile, because if i do my full on smile, my eyes disappear.  Ugh. I'm just sighing in relief that you can't see anything below the neck. LOL.  So this is the start. If I post it in a blog, surely there's no going back.  The big plan is for me to diet down until I look like this...

And I need to look like this in THAT dress!  I'm not sure where I'll be going in that dress, but I'll find somewhere.  So when I lose at least 50 lbs., we'll take the NEXT, much more flattering picture!!  

4 comments:

  1. Let me start by saying that I'm not real sure why you've pulled my sad and horrific pictures into this blog for all to see, to be shamed along with you. This is your accountability scene not mine, low blow. So.....I think we were 4-6 years old in the blue bird pics, I hated blue birds. The Mardi Gras picture makes me look like the living dead, and the pizza pic is the reason I won't go out in public with my bangs tied to the side again. EVER. So thank you for that.

    That being said....bring on the Green Dress Chronicles. We will get to that weight, it might kill us, but I see no down side here. Move out the way bitches, here we come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Hey, Hey. They aren't THAT bad! Sheesh. I just couldn't do the measurements. Besides a FOTO is worth a 1000 words. :) So the Green Dress Chronicles start in the morning! Hello Gym. Goodbye donuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've literally never seen a picture of me that I thought in my head...'that's a good picture'...NEVER....I am the antithesis of photogenic. WTF IS THAT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I may have seen one picture, my whole life, that I actually liked. I think it's a family trait. Mom says the same thing. Maybe it's a different family trait. Self loathing, perhaps....Don't self loathe Christy. We're adorable. Wait. We have great personalities. hahahaha...dammit

    ReplyDelete