Monday, September 10, 2012

Addicted to Diet Coke

I am completely addicted to diet coke.  There I've said it.  I've quit drinking it on more than one occasion!! And the last time I had a SEVERE headache and complete and utter fatigue for FIVE DAYS! FIVE DAYS! That's ridiculous.  Five days of withdrawals! That is real life addicted.  So from now on...



And it's not going to be like today when I quit drinking Diet Coke and was halfway through a 20 oz, when I remembered I was supposed to quitting. Dang it!! Ya know why I didn't remember?? Because aspartame apparently causes tiny holes in your brain and makes you forget things. Ugh!  I blame every extra pound I'm carrying on diet coke.  It actually MAKES you hungry. AAAhhhhh!!  I am determined to REMEMBER that I QUIT DRINKING DIET COKE TODAY!!  Right after I finish this last one sitting next to me....

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! I quit soda (that's how we say it in the north..soda) a while back. I will now let myself have one every 2-3 weeks, but I always feel like crap after. You won't miss it. flush yourself out with water (says the coffee addict)...and don't forget, There's always wine and micro brewed beer, try anything German or Belgian, you'll be alright, if you get to whiskey, you've gone half a block too far.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...I've been around the whiskey block before and that IS one block too far. LOL. I already have a twitchy brain hemmorhagey headache I will now blame completely on Diet Coke. It may just be sinus...but freaking COKE. Er SODA!! as the yanks say...

    ReplyDelete