Friday, September 7, 2012

Another weekend is here!


The weekend is here again. I will start out by saying it's been 2 weeks since the hubby-trainer and I started back to the gym. I took my measurements on 8/30/12 and wanted results by 9/7/12. I don't have any results. I'm still the same weight/inches not lost. It's shocking, I know. After 2 weeks of hard work, I really did expect to see something. If you are on the journey as well, you know what I mean. Patience is a virtue I don't seem to possess. And when I weighed on the scale, the hubby-trainer saw that I was about to burst into tears and banned me from the scale for at least a month. Apparently, it doesn't come off in two weeks. Who knew?

In an effort to remain accountable for my actions I am posting this for all  to see, much to my dismay. (accountability is also a virtue I don't posses)

 here's the stats: 

HEIGHT: 5'3"
WEIGHT: 165
BELLY: what the what" (OMG)
HIPS: ditto" (ditto)

here's the goal:

HEIGHT: 5'6"    ;-))
WEIGHT: 130
BELLY: hell of a lot smaller
HIPS: ditto

I realize only some of this is actually achievable, but a girl can wish (and use lifts)..If others can use a fake ass in underwear and chicken cutlets, I can use lifts. Just saying.


 And last weekend, we went to Hinckley, NY to stay at a cabin for a birthday gettaway. Here are a couple of pics from the weekend.





Here is a chipmunk eating birdseed at the outdoor bathtub/shower (he's little bottom left hand corner)


And here is a foot print we noticed on our early morning walk
 undoubtedly, a BIG bear.
Have a great weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. 12 weeks ?!?! That's longer than I've ever dieted before. No wonder I'm still "squishy". I'll shall muster the strength to post my meas...I can't even finish that sentence. HAHAHA. what? Post my measurements. Sheesh. I'm gonna work up to it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am quite jealous of you my sister. Moving to where there are things to do and things to see. I oft feel as though I am rotting in this city.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geez, that's soul sucking depressing Kenny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kennerth, don't be jealous. I've spent at least 20 years in the soul sucking position. Remember, you can do anything through Christ who strengthens you. Who says you can't go somewhere equally exciting?...huh, WHO SAYS????

    ReplyDelete