Sunday, September 9, 2012

Noobie Noobness

Well this is my first post. As you can see, I am neither sister consequently, ergo, accordingly, other such words denoting a meaning similar to therefore, I am the weird brother. 

I do not have much to say on this particular post.  I will be working on the overall look of the blog.  Don't have any solid ideas as of yet, but soon. 

I will, however, leave a video that shows why I am the weird brother in this particular scenario.  I love all geeky type things.  Board games, video games, running games, walking games.  I am a fan of many a different topic and subject.  I have no doubt that will reflect in my posts. 

For my inaugural post I shall post a video of quadrotors.  They are essentially, at their core, four rotor helicopters.  These are designed to work in tandem with each other.  I'll let the video explain...it's a short one.

SCIENCE!!!




2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, quadrotors. How very Return of the Jedi. I feel like we're one step closer to some sort of global takeover. Swarms of quadrotors making figure 8 formations, taunting us with their synchronization. Feels like War of the Worlds and pink mist is knipping at our heels. But alas, we will dazzle and annihilate you with our complex bacterias....oh yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the weird one alright. It feels more like Transformers than Return of the Jedi to me...( I feel like there should be an "h" in Jhedi, but I digress) With all the sheets and bugs flying about, I feel my sheets need to be laundered. Bugs I never knew existed have been wallowing in them... And for the record, I've tried to insert an "h" into several words on this post that don't need it. I've sat here pondering their existence much longer than I'd like to admit.

    ReplyDelete