Friday, September 21, 2012

Weepies in Houston 2011

These are a couple of the shots I got when Erin and I saw The Weepies in Houston.  Very mellow but still one of my favorite concert experiences.

I got to meet Steve Tannen and he was one of the nicest musicians I have met.  Generally loves what he does and appreciates you for listening.  I was only one of 3 people waiting for them to come out. 

They should be more popular.

This their stage setup.  I thought it fit the music perfectly.

 This is my attempt at getting the iPhone to not suck at dark photography.
The different pieces of their set had a Tron like glow to them.  It was nice


Super nice guy =)

2 comments:

  1. I love that you have all of these pics with these different artists....you need to do a book I can look at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be fun to do a scrap book of my concerts and schtuff. Maybe I should buy a slam book like Sherry...

    ReplyDelete