Thursday, September 20, 2012

RESULTS... Finalement!!

I am the proud new owner of the above pair of jeans in a SIZE SMALLER than I usually buy. WAAAAAAAHOOOOOOO! I was getting seriously discouraged. So I am going to continue soldiering on....






I tried to walk the dogs this last week. It was a disaster. I had two screaming idiots on the end of the leashes that were so uncontrollable that I had to pick Cooper up to make him shut the hell up. Then Lola decided she didn't care for that so much, so every step I took she jumped up at him. It was great. I am certain we were a spectacle. Other people walk their dogs with no trouble. mine act like hoodlums. So, I have contacted the local Pet Smart and Frick and Frack will start doggie training as soon as I sign the turds up. I have to get these guys listening before Thanksgiving. We are going to John friends house in Ohio and we have to bring them with, obviously. They have lotsa dogs. So these two need to acclimate and socialize BEFORE we get there. Say a prayer for me it's going to be hard work. (crying)


1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Smaller JEANS! Those are super cute too.

    And your precious puppies really live up to the nickname "The Dorks". Don't you hate when they doink and make you look like an incompitent pet owner in public. Damn dogs...Good luck with your pet training. hahahahahahaaaaa.....

    Seriously KUDOS on the new jeans!! :)

    ReplyDelete