Monday, September 17, 2012

It ain't easy bein cheesy...

Sorry weird brother. I doubt you're really into the whole weight loss blog, but it's what in my head! That being said, today was the first day in my "weigh down".  I had a good day and stayed on track. And it should be noted that I did NOT eat the brownie!! And even more notable, I didn't even DWELL on it!  That's big.  Like Everest big.  Maybe I should try to make that one of my goals.  I'm going to make it my mission not to dwell on all things I can't eat.  Geez, I'm thinking back and I totally sabotage myself with fantasies of queso and brownies.  Visions of sugar plums and such.  DON'T DO IT!!  So it's not easy. But it's worth it....

Pinned Image


And because you gotta have a goal. and possibly some surgery.  I'm gonna go do some donkey kicks right now...

GORGEOUS dress <3

4 comments:

  1. LMAO...I missed this post entirely. Donkey kicks....heh.

    kudos for no-eating brownie!! imaginary high five...

    dear brother....mom said you guys started eating healthy too...is this truth? if so, kudos to you too.....I like the word kudos....kudos to me too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos on you're very effective use of the word kudos. And looking at my inspiration picture makes me need to get on the elliptical...toot sweet. That's french you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! and I think the phonics is french but not so much the spelling....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya know I know that right? The spelling. Right? Does she thinks I'm this dense, precious??

    ReplyDelete