Friday, September 21, 2012

Music Friday

Lately I've been on an alternative music kick. The Weepies are at the forefront of that movement in my house. This song Gotta Have You and Painting by Chagal are two of my faves.

I'm totally bummed we aren't near Houston anymore. I had an entire Summer/Fall lineup of concerts to attend this year. Oh well, I'm sure being near NYC or this general area will eventually produce a decent concert venue I can attend.

And because I love me some MUSE....here's two of their songs. cuz one's not enough, and three is too many.....Madness

and Time is running out
.
Enjoy the weekend people for Monday cometh too soon.......!!!!

5 comments:

  1. also...running in repeat on spotify is Set the Fire to the third Bar by Snow Patrol....

    ReplyDelete
  2. No amount of coffee, no amount of crying, no amount of whiskey, no amount of wine....

    DAMMIT I love The Weepies. Those are my two favorite songs actually...It's good to see that we are all in agreement at their awesome-ness.

    I just wish they would go on tour again. I just read their website and it said they only saw 20k people on their 2011 tour. Which is awesome for them, but who knows when they will come back =(

    Also, MUSE is pretty sweet live...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everybody sing their favorite Weepies song!

    Nights when the heat had gone out
    We danced together alone
    Cold turned our breath into clouds
    We never said what we were dreaming of
    But you turned me into somebody loved

    I love me some Weepies TOO!! I dig Set the Fire to the Third Bar and the Muse! I need some Muse on Spotify...

    And I forgot to not drink a diet coke AGAIN this morning. Dammit. But I remembered at lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somebody Loved was great Live. I hope they come here relatively soon so we can go.

    Breanna and I used to cover Set the Fire to the Third Bar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MAAAN OH MAAAAN.I would DIE to see them in concert!!! Completely Green with Envy!!!

    ReplyDelete